What is a seasonal chart?
Seasonal Analysis searches for predicable patterns of human behavior that occur repeatedly. We use this information in the financial markets to add a high-probability edge to our trading.
Check out a couple examples below!
Drag the line to compare the seasonal chart to a stacked chart view
About to take a trade on precious metals?
- Selling gold in January or February? Think again! Gold has appreciated 100% of the time over the last ten years over that period.
- Looking to sell platinum between January 3rd and February 6th? Platinum increases in value 86% in that time frame over the past 15 years
Considering a buying opportunity on your favorite stock?
- Buying Microsoft in the Autumn? Check Seasonax! MSFT rose 100% of the time over the past ten years in October with a 181.70% annualized return.
- Sell in May and go Away? Not for Tesla. Between May and July, Tesla stock rose with a whopping 216.30% annualized return over the past 10 years.
Do seasonal patterns also work for my commodity portfolio?
- Do the fundamentals and technicals tell you to sell oil in February? Not so fast. Between February 6th and March 6th oil has risen 72% of the time over the past 25 years
- Buying Soybeans when the market opens after the new year? Good choice! Soybeans rose 70% of the time after the new year for the past ten years.